There is a serious lack of communication between Pooler and our county government, school system, and even our relationship with our military installations and surrounding cities. I understand the utmost importance of transparency and open communication regarding our city’s growth and community events.
- We can live stream the city meetings so all residents can stay informed.
- We can hold quarterly town hall meetings to instill confidence and open communication with residents.
- Council members should attend HOA meetings for all our residential communities. We should be present to listen and learn directly from residents what their concerns are.
- Council members should be active and visible representatives of our city and available to attend community events and events outside our city in order to promote our community.
- I would volunteer to be a liaison between our city and the school board and our military installations. Other members could choose areas like GDOT, Chatham County, etc.